A well-developed customer base of our own firm and of our close partners enables us to offer advice in a number of issues which may be encountered when conducting business, starting up a company from scratch or selling a going concern. We are ready to assist our customers looking for business partners to team up with on the Polish and the UK’s markets, as well as other parts of the world, as the case may be. We help businesses to streamline their business and sales processes.
Setting up a company
We offer extensive support to existing and would-be entrepreneurs who would like to find the most suitable model and form for conducting business (e.g. when choosing the right taxation system for their operations).
Contact us, if you are planning to start your own business, establish a limited liability company (sp. z o.o.), a limited partnership (sp.k.), a joint-stock company (SA) or a foundation.
We assist in finding appropriate solutions to important problems which may arise when a company is established and starts trading:
– any aspects of conducting economic activities, including a step-by-step guidance on how to set up a company, pay taxes, take part in public procurement procedures, satisfy environmental requirements, comply with competition laws etc.
– available grants, as well as other sources of funding, for setting up or expanding a business,
– rules for completing applications for state aid and repayable financial assistance,
– selection of the most favourable methods of taxation,
– other information which may be useful for growing a company.
Business consulting in the areas of a company’s finance, marketing, administration and organisation:
– preparing documents needed to register or change the scope of business activities,
– devising marketing strategies,
– reviewing an organisational structure and management methods,
– reviewing a company’s personal or capital connections,
– personal data protection rules,
– designing a business plan for an application for funding, credit, loan, leasing,
– issuing complete application documents when applying for aid for setting up and growing a business,
– producing financial forecasts.
An extra benefit is the fact that a customer’s company may be represented before the tax office or the Social Insurance Institution, based on a letter of authorisation from the customer.
Within a virtual office offer an address may be made available for a company’s registration and correspondence purposes. We can obtain registration addresses in Gdańsk, Warsaw, Cracow and, in specific cases, other cities in Poland, as well as in London or other tax jurisdictions worldwide.
Correspondence may be collected by customers themselves during the office opening hours, i.e. Mo-Fri 9 am – 5 pm or assembled and sent once a week/month by courier to an address indicated by a customer.